Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Ride the Train? I will not.




I'ma rider but uhhhh... I'm not too fond of bandwagons for the most part. So, while the rest of urban America is downloading the new Wiz Khalifa mixtape [Kush && Orange Juice]... I'm trying to get that new MGMT. I love them. They make me happy :) I'm kinda tired of hearing about the same sex/drugs/music/music industry/bitches/women/hoes... I think I'ma lay off for awhile. I need positivity && maybe even a little bit of goofiness. Facilitated nonsense does more for me than overdone platforms of struggle && bullshit. I'm not raggin' on Mr. Wiz.. He's cool, && I'll probably download it AFTER THE HYPE, but for now, I think I'm gonna go for something a little lighter, a little smoother... I don't need hard liquor right now, I'm not looking for a cover up. I need a nice mojito so I can just cruise on...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...