Wednesday, January 19, 2011

I think it goes without saying that the Dominican Republic is a beautiful place. Beautiful people, beautiful weather, etc, etc... However, I find myself wondering why I'm here. I look at all the other people in my program and they've had 4+ yrs of Spanish, or they've travelled to other countries before coming here, and it makes me think... "What the fuck have I been doing with my life?!"

The entire time I've been here I've questioned myself, my motives, my goals, and I'm still without an answer...

The upside to this "U-curve" is that I have less time to focus on the less important things that I would normally be worrying ab in the States...

Ahhhhh well... Guess I'll be on my one man see-saw for the next 4mos...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...