Saturday, November 17, 2012

Sadderday


...so, I got the news last night that 
my beloved black Lab, Vinny, the Mafia dog
passed away.
sigh...
I can't even describe how sad I am,
especially since I didn't get to
see him before...

Anyway, after being in a sleeping
pill induced coma for 12hrs,
I decided to do some retail therapy
and decided to go to the one store that
I've been dying to get to, but never have the money.
Enter my new obsession: vinyl.
I've been thinking ab collecting and building
my crates for a couple years now,
and I think I'm finally going to do it.

I found a bagillion things to buy,
but I figured I'd settle for a couple goodies
that I already have in digital form since I don't 
have anything to play them on... yet.

The Flat Earth; Thomas Dolby
vinyl #1.

sleep well, my love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...