Saturday, May 15, 2010

If You Truly Wish to Be...



Yehhhh throwback. lol. Not only is this one of my all time favorite classic movies, it's very though provoking, now that I'm beginning to actually get the point of the movie... I was listening to "Pure Imagination" && I was thinking, what would I give to be a kid again? To take full advantage of some of the opportunities I passed up, to clean up my fuck ups and do it all over again... To not be a pussy && take the easy way out... What if I actually danced... not only with passion, but with drive and determination to actually make a life out of it? I've always dreamed of having a career in entertainment, but if I actually put my all into it to really make it happen... where would I be today? If I'm gonna go back that far, what if I had actually stayed at genius status... what college would I have ended up at? Would I have been a bilingual opinionated nerd not getting any? Could I have been one of those child prodigies you see on Oprah telling the general public about get rich schemes at 20yrs old? I mean really what would I be if I had followed my childhood dreams... ? It's not good to dwell in the past, but it's certainly not a crime to revisit it to view your progress && to keep from making the same mistakes twice... I need to tighten up my belt, the cracks in my life are starting to show... Until I find the solution, I'll keep matching dreams with action && see where that takes me...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...