Monday, February 11, 2013

Little (bitty) Havana Artwalk 2.8.13

Little Havana's "artwalk",
if I should even call it that...
Cultural epicenter, definitely.
Art hub, ehhhhhh not so much.

While it was refreshing to see
what I assume to be classical Hispanic art,
there were a whole 3-4 galleries open.
Nice stuff, just not nearly enough of it.




if you want the strongest Mojito in Miami,
Cubaocho is the place.

 

 ...and, if you want homemade ice cream
with foodie flavors and almost hipster atmosphere,
Azúcar.











 Not only was the architecture of this building absolutely 
gorgeous and slightly reminiscent of 1980s Miami 
(I imagine),
they had a lady singing romanticos in the foyer!











I'm sure my mistake was comparing it to Wynwood,
but I just expected... more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...