Friday, March 26, 2010

Jimmy's New Fuckery.



Like most females, I love shoes. They make me smile, they make me happy... But when pure fuckery like this appears ANYWHERE, it almost makes me wanna live my life barefoot. This new Jimmy Choo creation has a light bulb inside the heel of the shoe that is battery powered to "light-up" every time you take a step... One question Jimmy, WHY?! It looks like some nigga-rigged Citi Trends shit... Smh. For years people have looked to Mr. Choo for his classic && upscale designs && this in no way, shape, form or fashion shows what he is capable of. It looks like he was bored, && said... "Lemme see if I can get away with selling these shoes to mindless women that are willing to throw their money away..." In my opinion he succeeded. Looking like a damn fool is CLEARLY where it's at these days, so if you're dying to wear these L.A. Gear inspired shoes... Go ahead. OH and it is a recession, so instead of buying batteries for 'em, just take the ones out of your silver bullet :/ Egh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...