Monday, March 22, 2010

Senorita Rodriguez




I stumbled on Ms. Rodriguez while I was on one of my favorite celebrity gossip sites [theybf.com] in one picture [Who Ran It] Rihanna and Amber Rose wore of her skirts... A leather ruffle skirt that I fell absolutely in LOVE with, so I HAD to look her up. Her Spring 2010 collection is a mix of femininity with a rocker edge... && if I had the money, I would def cop. I really would. She started off as co-founder of a vintage store, then in 2003, her and her partner began a lookbook to start their own collection. Her line has been featured in most major fashion magazines including but not limited to: Vogue, French Vogue, && Harper's Bazaar... She is known for the way she puts together polar opposites along with the finest materials to create fashionable oxymorons. I likes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...