Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Au Naturale.



It's been a long time coming, but one year and a half later, I'm proud to say that I am completely natural :) It was no spiritual journey nothing like that, I just didn't feel like doing my hair. I hate combing it, I hate going to the salon, I have no idea what to do with it, sooooooo why not go natural? I'm currently going through the "hair that's too short for a ponytail, but looks decent in a 'fro" phase... I'm not sure where I'm going next... Hopefully it grows && I can try some new styles, but until then, I'm gonna be rocking it w/ curl activator lol. A couple people have told me ab Ms. Jessie's products, but that shit is expensive! The downside to this whole thing is I'm hair retarded... Idk what kind of curl pattern I have, don't know how to or if I should pick it, dk what kind of shit to put in it... Even when I straighten it I have problems... The right side is thicker than the left, detangling it is a bitch, I constantly have to trim it, && after I do all that, I STILL haven't figured out how to wrap it... Smh. It's a journey, but I don't see myself going back to the creamy crack. At the end of the day, I'm getting used to it, bc good things come to those who wait, && I'm waiting on my it to grow, stronger, longer, && better than before. Lemme stop, I sound like a bad Erectile Dysfunction commercial... lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...