Thursday, June 17, 2010

Narcs for Breakfast.



It's 2am... && while I was on yet another one of my random music binges, I found a mixtape entitled "Cocaine and Waffles" . I downloaded it bc of the name, yes, but something ab it struck me. As one of those comedians said [Will Ferrell or his cohort], the two aren't a very good combo lol It made me think, me && all of my uhhhhhh... idek what the fuck to call em, desirables, are just like this. We're always at on two different levels, working at two different speeds, && striving for two different goals. I mean no matter how nice it may seem to be high on coke && eat waffles, no good can come of it. The same goes for guys, in my case anyway. No matter how good it feels to late night text, have a decent convo, be in the presence of, or even fuck some of em, the shit just wasn't mean to work. The lesson from this: don't expect to have stimulants && breakfast food without vomiting or shitting after the fact... *shrugs*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...