Thursday, June 24, 2010

Ms. James



I'm no stranger to Ms. James && her uhhhhhh interesting voice. lol Not saying she can't sing, it's just so, unconventional. Definitely not what I was expecting from her. Anyway, it isn't her voice that intrigues me the most, it's that monstrous hair of hers! Even before I "went natural" per se, I always wondered, "Is all that really hers?" I mean, it's so... BIG... && BOISTEROUS... && BIG! lol Now I admit, I'm weave/wig retarded. Some bitches have been fooling me for years! But I'm really curious ab this one, does she just have a helluva lot of hair or a helluva lot of weave? I never understood the hair on top of hair thing... Ain't that shit hot? I would think so... Oh well, I guess it ain't for everybody... to each, their own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...