Monday, August 8, 2011

...while debating on whether to clean my room or not, I thought ab something, I haven't been happy in a loooooooong time. I don't mean temporarily chipper, in a good mood, everything's going my way today type shit... I mean, walking around smiling for no fucking reason, not looking around me and finding fault with everything, being perfectly content in still motion... Maybe my standards of happiness are too high and maybe I'm just a perpetually disgruntled witch...

...but nevertheless, this week I decide to be happy. I'm going to try to carry my (week long) Lent
self-enrichment thing of being positive for a whole week.

Don't get too excited because I'm still going to voice my negative thoughts, i'm just going to reinforce them with a positive one. In other words, this promise gives me a reason to be absolutely cruel with promise of an absolutely wonderful compliment/statement/ lie follow-up.

I'll document my progress.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.9
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.9

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...