Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Music Haul!

It's been awhile, but f i n a l l y I've got new music to post and talk ab...

-Jesse Boykins III: Once again, he used to be one of those artists I bypassed on the "similar to ______" links, and by doing this, I do believe I committed a mortal sin. Rich, seductive, acoustic music that makes you wanna... yeh. lol "Ways of a Wayfarer."

-Mara Hruby: A #sartorialsounds artist along with JEsse Boykins III (and a number of other people that I need to research). Barely there vocals and an almost jazzy undertone make for a smooth production... "From Her Eyes"

-Polyester: I first heard of this fellow when I started listening to LAUSD, and uhhhhhh yeh. The Cali, hipster swag strikes again. "Sumthin Ta Creez To"

-Ashton Travis: Heard him for the first time in a friend's car, and I usually hate artists who teeter the rapper/singer line, but I have to say, this young man does a damn good job with it. "Good Vibes."

-Tiron & Ayomari: I was sold after Ayomari's "PB&J Solution" and downloaded everything they had collectively and respectively... "En Kärlekshistoria" whatever the hell that means gives off the sweet, summery, young-love vibe.... Def good shit for a budding relationship.


Go to "Music" to find the links :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...