Sunday, December 18, 2011

I'm obsessed with bw sex photos, I know... but this one is deeper. I want this. Not the flaccidity pressed against my stomach, but the post-coital bliss. That feeling that comes from knowing you just satisfied the hell out of your partner. That knowing, that for that moment, if nothing else, the only person they desire is you... And I'm speaking from a yourefuckingsomeonewhosemorningbreathyoudontmind standpoint but,

Aside from the carnal pleasure, the after-sex convo is the best. Sharing dreams and sweaty air is just so... soothing. I mean, really... As an otherwise emotionless twit, I can pour my heart out after sex.

The only problem I have is after the sweat clears, the cover is thrown off the bed, and his arm unwrapped from my body, I realized that I am again left with only my thoughts to comfort me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...