Wednesday, December 14, 2011

teaser.


YallknowIthinkmymusictasteisalittlemoreexpansivethantheaveragehooker, so I think it's time for more... get excited. So recently, I've been on this whole beach boys/acid/hippie/80's synth/chillout kick, and I've found some kick ass [did I just say kick ass?] bands and soliloquies that fall into such a category. If you have the time, diligence, and lack of a social life such as I, go look them up! N O T I C E, no links. This is just a *ahem* quickie until I get the energy to post links to some even cooler malarkey.

Triptides --think Beach Boys and hallucinogens. Go pop a pill and relax.


Mathemagic --more beachy shit, this time with angelic vocals.
How To Dress Well --Think Ricky Eat Acid but even darker.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...