Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Suck My Cockiness...




...lick the ashy web between my forefinger and thumb. No? Too soon? Too sensitive? Figures... I'm sure your hearts are warmed and your twats moistened by my return, but I assure you, I'm not as attractive as the above picture suggests.

It's been awhile, and to recant what I've done in the past 3mos, here goes another pointless list:
-G R A D U A T E D coo coo ka choo ooo.
-let go of the one person that probably could've anchored my life because it would've ended in countless tears and two heartbreaks
-realized that I fucked up the one thing I could've had from the jump

and...

-became aware that not only am I fundamentally unprepared for the future, I have become a Grade A nutjob... and it feels effing amazing, so suck on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...